Rome Embarkation-Cannes tender

falkensmaze

I can’t remember any scrum or lines when we tendered into Cannes, we were on the Epic, one thing that worried me was a group of women leaving the ship in a full vail/burka, I spend lots of time in the south of France, and seen loads of abuse towards the full vail, I informed the service desk about warning passengers, but they couldn’t have cared less.

I was on the 7/8 sailing out of Barcelona and booked the 7:30 tender ticket (7:30 is the earliest tender) right after I boarded on Sunday. The actual day in Cannes, I was in line with several people that boarded in Rome that did not have the early tender tickets, but they were told by shore ex staff to go down early and go “stand by”. Everyone that was waiting near me got on the early tender.

I was gold on this sailing (hit platinum on the last night) but found it easier to book a ticket since I was able to do so. You can book the tickets through iConcierge or your TV in the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Chigirlcruzin

I was on the 7/8 sailing out of Barcelona and booked the 7:30 tender ticket (7:30 is the earliest tender) right after I boarded on Sunday. The actual day in Cannes, I was in line with several people that boarded in Rome that did not have the early tender tickets, but they were told by shore ex staff to go down early and go “stand by”. Everyone that was waiting near me got on the early tender.

I was gold on this sailing (hit platinum on the last night) but found it easier to book a ticket since I was able to do so. You can book the tickets through iConcierge or your TV in the cabin.

Grateful for this information, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe that to be applicable to everyone or just Gold and up? Meaning is everyone able to book when they board on Sunday? I’m on the Epic next Sunday and have an 8:30 excursion booked through Viator for Cannes.