Vaporetta and Aliguna water bus tickets in Venice

we are staying in Venice for 2 nights post cruise and I read you can get a 3 day pass for vaporetta but this excludes the Alliguna i.e. The water bus to airport.

Does anyone know if you can buy combined ticket or do you need separate ones and where can you buy the tickets? We will need one on disembarkation to get to our hotel which is other side of river from port.

we are staying in Venice for 2 nights post cruise and I read you can get a 3 day pass for vaporetta but this excludes the Alliguna i.e. The water bus to airport.

Does anyone know if you can buy combined ticket or do you need separate ones and where can you buy the tickets? We will need one on disembarkation to get to our hotel which is other side of river from port.

I don't have the link, but as I recall you can buy them online before you leave home. While it is more expensive I suggest that you consider a water taxi to the airport. It is a very enjoyable trip, and you are not crowded in with a boat full of people.

I’ve taken the bus to the airport from plaza Roma just outside the people mover from the pier and it was comfortable, fast and cheap.

You can buy 1-2-3 day passes at any vaporetta at any stop . Look for a booth with a yellow flashing and the name of the stop.

If you are at the cruise terminal there is an office to buy the Alilaguna tickets, otherwise you can buy them at machines or on board. This is a great way to get to and from the airport. When you disembark your cruise you can get the people mover to Piazzale Roma and get the vaporetto from there or get the Alilaguna from the cruise terminal (much easier if more expensive) to a selection of stops, depending where your hotel is.

You are best looking at their websites :

ACTV (vaporetti) http://actv.avmspa.it/en/content/water-bus-service-timetable-0

Helpful guide to Alilaguna airport service:

https://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/venice_airport_boat.htm

Sent from my iPad using Forums