Is This Correct?

thefirstnoel

We'll be in the Southern Caribbean this Dec. 2018. I've done research on the price for cab's and I cannot believe what I'm reading!! We'll be doing a bus on a few islands, but on Barbados we want to go from the cruise port to Hole Town. I also read the bus is unavailable on the beach route we wanted to take. I believe it's Hwy. 1? Has anyone taken a cab from the cruise port in Bridgetown to Hole Town?

Can someone please, please respond and if you've traveled this route, please tell me what we can expect to pay a taxi? It's about a 20 min. drive from cruise port.

Any other thoughts on this route? AND: Price for a cab?

If you are able to walk to the bus station or the minibus station in Bridgetown you can take a number of buses that go to Holetown which all run along the west coast for $1.50. What beach do you want to visit?

We'll be in the Southern Caribbean this Dec. 2018. I've done research on the price for cab's and I cannot believe what I'm reading!! We'll be doing a bus on a few islands, but on Barbados we want to go from the cruise port to Hole Town. I also read the bus is unavailable on the beach route we wanted to take. I believe it's Hwy. 1? Has anyone taken a cab from the cruise port in Bridgetown to Hole Town?

Can someone please, please respond and if you've traveled this route, please tell me what we can expect to pay a taxi? It's about a 20 min. drive from cruise port.

Any other thoughts on this route? AND: Price for a cab?

You may find this link of interest:

Bridgetown to Holetown - 3 ways to travel