CocoCay Loungers

akwaaba

Hello,

I'm considering the 10am Reef Snorkeling and Sandbar Getaway on CocoCay, and was wondering if I could stake out two lounge chairs (need shade) before the excursion (2.5 hrs.),

Thanks

Akwaaba

Yes, as long as you have something to leave on it. People do it all the time. There's more than enough loungers on the island so it's not like chair hogging on the ship. Most people leave their loungers during the day and go swim, eat, shop, etc.

Hello,

I'm considering the 10am Reef Snorkeling and Sandbar Getaway on CocoCay, and was wondering if I could stake out two lounge chairs (need shade) before the excursion (2.5 hrs.),

Thanks

Akwaaba

yes you can. We always get out to the island super early. Stay with our same loungers all day. Sometimes we snorkel, sometimes not. If it is hot, we are in the water. There are so many loungers out there, no one is going to get all bent out of shape about you having your loungers. For the most part, no one will even notice since there are so many places to get a lounger and relax.

Also, just so you know, then do rent umbrellas if you need one. They are either $20 or $25. Since we like to sit front row by the beach behind the bandstand, I rent an umbrella for hubby. That way he has his shade and I pull my lounger out of the row and have sun all day.

We love CocoCay, so enjoy!