EDocs

Sunshine827

Did you book a GTY room? If so you might have to wait till you're 30 days out from your cruise AND have an assigned room. I had the same issue and I contacted tech support. I was able to view my edocs when I hit the 30 day mark but wasn't able to print them out until my room was assigned.

We are paid in full & online check in is complete for our November cruise, but I’m a bit confused with the edocs. My daughter’s edocs are ready to print yet mine are not. What determines when the edocs are put out on MyNCL?? Thanks

They are usually ready about 60 days out. They don't all come at the same time. If you get to mid September and don't have them, then call NCL.

Thanks all.....we do not have a Guarantee room and no where do I have “download edocs” listed (my DD’s is right on the first page when you log on to myNCL). I have plenty of time, so I will not panic yet ;).

Don't panic at all. They really are not needed for anything. We are to the point that we don't print them and sometimes don't even take an electronic copy. If we take anything it will be an electronic copy, there are e-docs.