When can I book drink package?

hacarya

Hello

I am 62 days away from my three night cruise on Independence of the Seas and wanting to book the deluxe drinks package on my cruise planner. However it's not showing up on there and only shows soft drinks? Is there a set time until I can book it? I really wanted to pre boom it before we went to help me budget

Thanks all

Sarah.

Ah you're kidding?

Short cruises(3 days or less) out of the UK(only) will sell some packages on a first come first served. Their reason is to make the bar experience quicker. Don't see how that will happen as they will have provide receipts. You may find they are selling the package on board.

quote from elsewhere

(11 a.m. BST) -- Passengers on Royal Caribbean sailings of three nights or fewer departing from the United Kingdom might have a harder time purchasing unlimited beverage packages.

According to the package terms and conditions on Royal Caribbean's website, the unlimited "Deluxe Beverage Package" option will only be available on voyages of four nights or longer.

However, two spokespeople for the line told (name deleted) that the package will still be available on short cruises, but it will be sold in more limited quantities on a first-come, first-served basis.

The aim, the line said, is to provide faster bar service: "Waiting too long for a drink is never enjoyable. We believe this change will help provide guests with speedy bar service and a richer onboard experience."

Refreshment, soda and coffee packages will continue to be available as usual on short sailings, and unlimited Deluxe packages will still be sold in unlimited quantities on short cruises departing from ports outside the UK.

--By Ashley Kosciolek, Editor

Manage