CL Lounge Rhapsody

Wondering what drinks (bottled water, soda, juice, beer?) are available throughout the day (not during the evening cocktail hour) in the Concierge Lounge on Rhapsody?

We are on a port intensive itinerary and have decided not to purchase deluxe drink or refreshment package. We did buy the soda package for our teens as they enjoy the freestyle machine.

I am considering purchasing the Evian package of 12 1L bottles to be delivered to the room, but will not bother if they are available in the CL.

I realize the tap water is fine but we will not be bringing refillable water bottles.

Thank you for your assistance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I’ll order drinks from the Royal Shop to be delivered to the room on sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are referring to the soda and alcohol packages that can be delivered to your room it is not available on Rhapsody.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery-product/packages/bacardi-gold-and-coca-cola-package/

If you are sailing out of Venice you can purchase wine from the shop after you check in. I can't remember if they also had soda. It was quite quaint....you pay for your wine and receive a ticket..then you go through security ....go over to a window on the side of the shop ...hand over your ticket and get your wine!