Website cruise offer eligibility fields

a350flyer

Does anyone else wish your captains club number, state of residency, senior, military, and/or law enforcement info would auto populate while browsing for cruise deals? This of course would happen after signing into your celebrity website account.

My captains club number and state of residency would auto populate with the prior web design. I wish the website would do the same now. It made it so convenient to search for cruise deals.

I guess having to memorize my captains club number isn’t a bad thing, but I’d prefer to browse without thinking so much.

Oh, does anyone else get irritated after Celebrity auto emails you or have a rep contact you after you price a cruise, but not complete a reservation? To me, it feels like a merchant in China chasing me down in an alley and screaming, “Why you no like buy now?? Best deal I give you now, ok, ok?!” Certainly this does not appear to be consistent with Celebrity’s branding aspirations. What do you think?

And if you’re wondering, I ’m a very good haggler in China, especially when I can remember what years of Chinese language school taught me.

The only time I have been contacted was when I placed a hold on a cabin. The next day I would get an email followed by a phone call. I have not received a call or email after just doing a search or price checking with a mock booking.

Personally, I would prefer not to have things like senior, military, resident auto-populated as they often are priced without perks and I prefer to see the price with perks. We don’t attend the the CC cocktail hour or the Elite breakfast so for us the beverage package is a must and it is less costly when it is built into the fare as a perk vs booking without perks and purchasing the beverage package.

The only time I have been contacted was when I placed a hold on a cabin. The next day I would get an email followed by a phone call. I have not received a call or email after just doing a search or price checking with a mock booking.

Personally, I would prefer not to have things like senior, military, resident auto-populated as they often are priced without perks and I prefer to see the price with perks. We don’t attend the the CC cocktail hour or the Elite breakfast so for us the beverage package is a must and it is less costly when it is built into the fare as a perk vs booking without perks and purchasing the beverage package.

Thanks, Jelayne! When I do a mock res while signed into the celebrity website I’ll get one or two emails and sometimes a call. Usually get an email from the same celebrity res agent.

I only like the onboard credit/gratuities perk that comes with a res made on a ship since I don’t drink. Usually try to book only “exciting deals” fares since it’s unconstructed and have consistently been the cheapest throughout the entire availability period even when considering perks.

I "book" many mock bookings and have never received an email or call about them. And I agree with Jelayne, prefer to not have that stuff pre populate. I actually open incognito browser pages just so it doesn't recognize me and show me stuff based on prior snooping around :)