Newbie on Solstice

VitaminSea53

I have cruised a bit on 5 different lines over the years but this will be my first time on Celebrity. I am heading to the Solstice in New Zealand. I am looking for advice and secret suggestions to get the best out of my experience. Any input is appreciated. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have cruised a bit on 5 different lines over the years but this will be my first time on Celebrity. I am heading to the Solstice in New Zealand. I am looking for advice and secret suggestions to get the best out of my experience. Any input is appreciated. Cheers!

Have you joined the Celebrity Solstice roll call for your sailing?

By doing so, you can virtually meet your fellow cruisers, and then share experiences on board (sail away from port, etc), share private excursions or coordinate to be on same Celebrity excursions).

if you let me know what ports you'll be visiting in NZ I can give you some tips and things to do in NZ - I'm a local 'kiwi' and have travelled throughout most of the country.

We did our first cruise earlier this year and it was on Solstice - we loved everything about it and had a fantastic time on Solstice

Have you joined the Celebrity Solstice roll call for your sailing?

By doing so, you can virtually meet your fellow cruisers, and then share experiences on board (sail away from port, etc), share private excursions or coordinate to be on same Celebrity excursions).

Yes, joined the Roll Call. Thanks.

if you let me know what ports you'll be visiting in NZ I can give you some tips and things to do in NZ - I'm a local 'kiwi' and have travelled throughout most of the country.

We did our first cruise earlier this year and it was on Solstice - we loved everything about it and had a fantastic time on Solstice

Thanks Muffinz. We are visiting Bay of Islands, Tauranga, Napier, Picton, Wellington, Akaroa & Dunedin. I welcome any “must see” attractions. I am mostly interested in the Natural phenomenon. I have no interest in LOR stuff.

I really want a good look at the Glow Worms. Currently thinking of visiting the Kawiti caves while in Bay of Islands. What do you think? Cheers!