WooHoo Late Departure from CocoCay

wolfcathorse

On Mariner of the Seas now (it's Sept 12) we're at CocoCay today, tendering (dock not even close to being finished) and the Captain said that today last tender is at 6 pm and we'll leave CocoCay at 6:30. Sunset is 45 minutes later. Could this be a prelude of glorious things to come at CocoCay!!!

Or is this just a bonus because we couldn't leave Miami Monday until 11:30 pm (ship had computer issues). Woke up at 6:35 am just as we were passing CocoCay. Ship was doing 21.4 kts! We arrived 4 hours late in Nassau.

Our Nov. 2019 Allure is scheduled to spend nine hours there, leaving at 7 p.m. - and that's AFTER Daylight Saving Time ends and with being able to dock at the pier.

With all the new amenities coming online (especially those for a fee), I suspect RC wants to keep folks there are long as possible. That, and the fact that we return to Ft. Lauderdale the next day so its a very short hop back to Florida.

If it’s for me they can do

Miami

Coco cay

Cocoa cay

Miami

Btw I believe they extended coco cay because of the computer issue but on the other hand you guy arrived late at Nassau making some folks onboard really angry for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums