Sea to Sky Princess Photo Contest

BarbinMich

They did something similar to this when the Royal was being built. One of my photos was selected. We finally sailed on her last fall and found my photo on deck 15. It was cool seeing it there with my name on it. It was interesting to see others photos all over the ship.

They did something similar to this when the Royal was being built. One of my photos was selected. We finally sailed on her last fall and found my photo on deck 15. It was cool seeing it there with my name on it. It was interesting to see others photos all over the ship.

Yes, I agree. We submitted 5 photos during the Royal contest when they were looking for 1,000 and there were over 60,000 submitted. We have two on the Royal and when they launched the Regal, they went to the same pool submitted for the Royal contest and we had one other selected. Not bad for only 5 submitted.

I'm happy to have them use these images on the ships and proud of the winners. We do well enough on other images that have been purchased outright, on Adobe Stock and other cruise lines so I would rather have them viewed by many that sitting on my external drives and in the cloud where no one sees them.