Aurea package - anytime boarding?

beachliving01

I am trying to confirm that we have anytime boarding with the Aurea package? We are driving in from FLL that morning and will be at the port around 10:30am. Our e-tickets state that our boarding time is 2pm. That's a long time to wait around. The excitement is building as we only have 17 days left!!

You will have priority boarding with aurea. When you arrive to the port and check in there is a dedicated check in line for aurea. There you will be given a number. They board the ship by group numbers. So do you have to wait until 2:00 to board, no, but you most likely will be unable to board at 10:30. I’d plan for about noon, could be a bit earlier, could be a bit later. But they do have a lounge where you can sit and wait to board after you have checked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to confirm that we have anytime boarding with the Aurea package? We are driving in from FLL that morning and will be at the port around 10:30am. Our e-tickets state that our boarding time is 2pm. That's a long time to wait around. The excitement is building as we only have 17 days left!!

Aurea doesn't give you anytime boarding ... it doesn't matter what category you're in, you can go to the terminal any time that suits, be it early or late.

However, you do get priority boarding, so you don't take a number and wait for it to be called to join the queue for check-in; you go straight onto the priority line as soon as check-in begins.