ngray

Has anyone used Shashamane Experience?

Looking to book an excursion for December. Trip advisor has good reviews for this company wondering if any one here has any experience with them. We usually book our own tours outside of the ship since we do not like to be with a herd of people. Thanks for any info you care to provide including price.

Thanks Nancy

I believe you have the wrong forum. Never heard of Shashamane tours in Saint Lucia. Are you sure it's St. lucia the Caribbean or Africa?

I believe you have the wrong forum. Never heard of Shashamane tours in Saint Lucia. Are you sure it's St. lucia the Caribbean or Africa?

Yes I found it on Trip advisor, it has very good reviews. This is what the description says(copied from trip advisor)

Experience St Lucia the authentic way on tailor-made land or water tours between Rodney Bay, Marigot and Soufriere. We will pick you up from your resort , cruise ship or the airport and drop you back at the end of your trip. You may book a full, half day or just transportation from the airport. Your day can include one or more of the following amazing St Lucian experiences: Snorkeling amongst the world-famous coral reefs, visiting remote beaches, fishing the Caribbean Sea, and beach barbecues. Visiting Soufriere for an authentic St Lucian lunch with spectacular views of the Pitons, climbing the Pitons, and sunset cruises. Visits to local attractions such as mineral-baths, drive-in volcano, hidden waterfalls, and shopping trips to Castries market. Like us on Facebook: Shashamane Experience Water Taxi and Boat Tours

They are a reputable water taxi operator. The water taxi isn't all that comfortable for long distances, so be prepared for it to be bench seating, very limited sun shade, no toilet, ladder for in/out, etc.

But they're reputable, licensed, etc.. They can out together a private tour for you.. You'll essentially be able to tailor make your tour as they don't reallt have "packaged tours" like regular tour operators. .. Definitely agree on the price in advance, in writing..

They are a reputable water taxi operator. The water taxi isn't all that comfortable for long distances, so be prepared for it to be bench seating, very limited sun shade, no toilet, ladder for in/out, etc.

But they're reputable, licensed, etc.. They can out together a private tour for you.. You'll essentially be able to tailor make your tour as they don't reallt have "packaged tours" like regular tour operators. .. Definitely agree on the price in advance, in writing..

Thank you for the information, is there anyone you would recommend for private/semi private tour.

Thank you for the information, is there anyone you would recommend for private/semi private tour.

Serenity TVL, Spencer Ambrose, Island Man Taxi and , PHV Tours and , Real St Lucia Experience, Herod's, Joy's Ocean Angel, and so on..

Shashamane will do a great job for you, no doubt, just arrange your details and pricing as much as possible in advance.

Thank you so much for the information St Lucia is the island I am most looking forward too on this cruise.

Thank you so much for the information St Lucia is the island I am most looking forward too on this cruise.

Ditto we are first timers and this island will be on my wife's birthday - 1st December, Britannia

Strangely I came on to look for info on the very same company. Will email them from their website for more info