How do I find existing dinner reservations on NCL.com

zitsky

I made reservations but now I can't find or confirm them. I'm all over the NCL website but I can't figure this out. I thought I've done this before. First time NCL cruiser, of course. :(

You can go to your edoc if it is available to be seen, you will see all booked items.

And you can also go to vacation summary and then click on different dates to see what you booked like shows and dinners.

They will show up on your eDocs. Also, if you go to the "Vacation Summary" page, you can click on the individual days of the itinerary (tabs across the top) and the reservations should show up on the individual days they are for.

Thanks. Found under vacation summary.

I can't download eDocs. Is that because I have not checked in? Is there any reason I want to check in now (about 90 days before the cruise)?

If you are 90 days out, you won't be able to download eDocs yet. You will definitely want to do as much checking in online as you can, as it will streamline your process at the pier.

If you are 90 days out, you won't be able to download eDocs yet. You will definitely want to do as much checking in online as you can, as it will streamline your process at the pier.

Are eDocs a boarding pass that you print out and use to get on the pier and the ship?

Are eDocs a boarding pass that you print out and use to get on the pier and the ship?

Yes, though you technically don't have to print it. You can show it on your phone. They also include your luggage tags which you will want for when you check your bags at the pier.

• 1 month later...