MSC Terminal and Parking Garage?

cmdchiefthom

I've cruised out of the Port of Miami numerous times, but only aboard NCL. I've made a decision to give MSC a try, and have booked 3 weeks aboard the Seaside over the next 18 months. So I have a question for Seaside veterans?Which terminal does MSC use. Id like to get an idea which parking garage is nearest to that terminal. Any information would be appreciated.:D

Thanks for the info. I've cruised out of Miami for years, but mostly out of the NCL terminal. I have an F 350, so parking safely in many of the lots in the city makes me nervous, because of the size of my truck. I prefer using the garages at the port, and have selected spaces where I generally park. I was just curious which garage was closest to the MSC terminal. Our most recent cruises have been out of San Juan, and New Orleans, and this will be our first MSC experience.;)

I was just curious which garage was closest to the MSC terminal.

It's easily walking distance. Terminal G is right next to Terminal F and the garage is across the street from Terminal G. Upon our return, the porter actually walked us across the street while he rolled our luggage and took us to the garage. The traffic cop stopped traffic so that we could cross. The family waited there while I went upstairs to get the SUV. Your pickup should be able to park there without a problem but some garages have rules about size/length.