Blexie standard tour or design our own?

Shore>Mom

I have arranged to have a shortened tour about 4 hours with a Blexie driver and guide we will work with the guide as to what to see without too much walking.  Also for a driver to come  pick us up later after dinner and take us to Tropicana and bring us back to the ship. 

Yes, tell Blexie what you want, he will do it. Romillio, our guide, asked right at the beginning what we wanted to do and see (cultural and historic sites), then tailored the tour to our desires.

BTW, I HIGHLY recommend Romillio. His English is excellent....no accent. He worked as a PR representative for one of the big international hotels for 15 years after teaching English in school for many years.

Edited by richardb

22 hours ago, MsSmith969 said:

Hi all.

Could you please let me know how to find shore excursions organize/ offer by cruise ship agency. I can not find the details price list and options for typical bus excursions. Can you help, please?

There should be a Cruise Planner (this is what it's called on Royal Caribbean) or something similar on the website where you booked your cruise and it should show all the available options.