Signatures not showing in mobile view

• Administrators

Hey Linda:

So, in general, most folks signatures are tremendously long, heaving on the gifs and images and contain lots of links.Ā  It just isn't a good user experience to display them on mobile.

Ā 

Laura

3 minutes ago, LauraS said:

Hey Linda:

So, in general, most folks signatures are tremendously long, heaving on the gifs and images and contain lots of links.Ā  It just isn't a good user experience to display them on mobile.

Ā 

Laura

Hi, that's fine. Please can that info be posted somewhere publicly...... or did I miss that?Ā I haveĀ a link in my sig for roll call purposes so will make sure I share it in the body of my posts instead šŸ™‚

You're doing greatĀ šŸ˜

43 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Hey šŸ™‚

Ā 

You can also add the link to your profile if that helps - you can view profiles on mobile.Ā  You would still probably have to prompt people to look at your profile for the link though.

Yeah that's an alternative...... have just reformatted my weekly update for the roll call tomorrow and popped the link directly in there and removed it from my sig. Not a big deal. Am learning the new layout and what I can and cannot do. Getting on with getting on šŸ˜„