Member Galleries question

11 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

You can choose whether or not to allow comments on your album when you create it 🙂 

I tried a third time, but still no luck adding permission to make comments.  I do see that you and Laura have yours that way.  Plus a couple others.  Any help would be appreciated.  can you imagine the comments if the dog pics allowed them. 😱

56 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I tried a third time, but still no luck adding permission to make comments.  I do see that you and Laura have yours that way.  Plus a couple others.  Any help would be appreciated.  can you imagine the comments if the dog pics allowed them. 😱

Personally I love dog photos 🙂.    I do have on my personal to do list to create How Tos for many of our functions.   The setting to allow comments or not is on the first page of album creation and is not really “ in your face”.  I’ll screen shot next time and share 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You can't retro-actively change it, but if there is an album you want me to change the settings on I can do that for you. 

You can adjust the album settings only when you first make the album. When you are on the Title/Description screen - before you click Create Album. See Album settings for comments on the album and on the images.

Also under the privacy heading you can decide whether or not people can add photos to your album (like if you were doing a group album for a roll call or something like that) image.png

image.png

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

You can't retro-actively change it, but if there is an album you want me to change the settings on I can do that for you. 

You can adjust the album settings only when you first make the album. When you are on the Title/Description screen - before you click Create Album. See Album settings for comments on the album and on the images.

Also under the privacy heading you can decide whether or not people can add photos to your album (like if you were doing a group album for a roll call or something like that) image.png

image.png

No worries, as all my current albums are tests

7 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

image.png

Jenn, hate to be a pest, but my screen on laptop does not show allow comments, just sort order.

thanks

image.png.c507a73ec901d2be014407a61630f873.png

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Jenn, hate to be a pest, but my screen on laptop does not show allow comments, just sort order.

thanks

Jenn, you may have fixed it.  Now when you go to manage albums, an edit button takes you to a screen that has 3 choices.

Allow Ratings

Allow comments on images

Allow comments on this album

Thanks

BTW, the quoting features are awesome now, especially the one that deletes pictures

Edited by John&LaLa

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I couldn't add to the port canaveral album - I dont think its open to all

I did replicate the situation on the sunsets album and my photo was triplicated!!

I reported to our tech team

Looks like there are still two moons in sunset.  I see that the duplicate ship in Pt Canaveral is gone.  

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas