Help with email

All of a sudden with the new website I am getting answers also sent to my private email...Which I do not want or ever had this happen.

How do I change this and only have responses to my CC and NOT my email address ???????????? NOT happy with this personal invasion with CC !!!

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

All of a sudden with the new website I am getting answers also sent to my private email...Which I do not want or ever had this happen.

How do I change this and only have responses to my CC and NOT my email address ???????????? NOT happy with this personal invasion with CC !!!

Go to "Account Settings"  (upper right side down arrow by username)  There on the right is "Notification Settings".  Click that.  Scroll down to all the various notification settings and toggle everything "off".

3 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Go to "Account Settings"  (upper right side down arrow by username)  There on the right is "Notification Settings".  Click that.  Scroll down to all the various notification settings and toggle everything "off".

Yikes..all these automatic changes...found that setting and just turned off everything ...Thank you so much !

Just now, Ashland said:

Yikes..all these automatic changes...found that setting and just turned off everything ...Thank you so much !

Yeah, I had the same problem, all of a sudden I was getting emails every time someone quote me, mentioned me, read my post......

Sad that the default is "everything on".