Outlets and USB ports on Quantam Class

cft8

We are sailing next year on Ovation and my mom is also sailing on Anthem. We’ve never sailed that class before. How many outlets are there in the cabins? Do they any USB ports?

(I’m sure this has been discussed but I didn’t have the patience for the new search feature.)

I can't recall the exact number on Anthem but I do remember there being USB outlets under the mirror, a regular double outlet under the mirror, and an outlet next to the bed. This was in an interior room.

Also, the new search feature is relatively easy to use. Just type in the search box and select "this forum".

Edited by mattb31

1 minute ago, mattb31 said:

I can't recall the exact number on Anthem but I do remember there being USB outlets under the mirror, a regular double outlet under the mirror, and an outlet next to the bed. This was in an interior room.

Also, the new search feature is relatively easy to use. Just type in the search box and select "this forum".

Thanks!

About the search, that’s true but I found that after I read the first post I found (which didn’t answer my question), I went back to try the next one and I got an error message that I had to wait 1 second before searching again. I didn’t want to have to keep re-entering my search. I’m on my phone so maybe it’s better on desktop. 

41 minutes ago, cft8 said:

We are sailing next year on Ovation and my mom is also sailing on Anthem. We’ve never sailed that class before. How many outlets are there in the cabins? Do they any USB ports?

Hi Cft8 ☺️

On Anthem there are 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports at the desk area. There is also 1 electrical outlet bedside.

Have a terrific sailing!

281e475a-525d-4715-b13a-b511005b6240-ori

😊

Edited by PortSideCruzan