How Far Out Can I Book Entertainment?

starri

Sailing on the Anthem in 80ish days.  I've been logging into Cruise Planner daily for a while, and I get nothing.  I assume this is where I make iFly and North Star reservations, but I've been checking pretty regularly since we booked, and unless it was just open for, like an hour at some point, there's nothing.

Does this mean that everything's gone and I'll have to wait until I'm onboard?

39 minutes ago, starri said:

Sailing on the Anthem in 80ish days.  I've been logging into Cruise Planner daily for a while, and I get nothing.  I assume this is where I make iFly and North Star reservations, but I've been checking pretty regularly since we booked, and unless it was just open for, like an hour at some point, there's nothing.

Does this mean that everything's gone and I'll have to wait until I'm onboard?

Anthem reservations are very late in being released for some reason.  In the past, we have been able to make our reservations around 120 days prior to sailing.  Not sure why they are so late.  I have looked at a lot of the rollcalls to see if reservations are opened and they aren't even open for people who are sailing in 60 days.  Hopefully, they open soon.

30 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Anthem reservations are very late in being released for some reason.  In the past, we have been able to make our reservations around 120 days prior to sailing.  Not sure why they are so late.  I have looked at a lot of the rollcalls to see if reservations are opened and they aren't even open for people who are sailing in 60 days.  Hopefully, they open soon.

Yep, really late.   I called RCI today to find out if was only me, it wasn't.

I'm 73 days out.