Transportation to Coki Beach Question

Linycruise

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if I can still take the safari bus ( dollar hauler ) from Kmart to Coki Beach. Did this 10-12 years ago and was wondering if that still works. Also took it from Kmart to Sapphire beach I think. Does that still work ?

Thank you, Linny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were there on New Years Day and were not sure they would be running.  But we were able to catch a Safari from near Crown Bay to Coki Beach.  Coming home, we took a taxi because they appeared to be few and far between--8 or 9 local folks waiting at the bus stop.  I expect there are plenty running when it is not a holiday.

On 1/5/2019 at 7:31 PM, mcmarya said:

We were there on New Years Day and were not sure they would be running.  But we were able to catch a Safari from near Crown Bay to Coki Beach.  Coming home, we took a taxi because they appeared to be few and far between--8 or 9 local folks waiting at the bus stop.  I expect there are plenty running when it is not a holiday.

We are docking in Crown Bay in March and need transportation to Coki to do some scuba diving there, which I have already arranged for our group of eight.  I have done the Dollar bus there about 10 years ago and saved a ton of money this way.  I would be all up for doing this again but was wondering where you pick up the Dollar Bus from Crown Bay.  I picked it up at the K-mart in Havensight last time.  Any details you can share would be much appreciated.