Millennium Juneau Docking Question

EntrechatatSea

Good Day,

As of yet, I do not know the assigned berth for the Millennium in Juneau for May 28th.  AS seems to be the berth she is usually assigned.  I need help from all you experts out there.  If she docks at 7:00 a.m. and the Adventure Bound Sawyer Glacier tour leaves at 8:15, can I make it in time?  What time will Celebrity let people off the ship?

Thank you very much for your help, doing the Sawyer Glacier tour has been a dream of mine.

You should be fine, just as long as you have the meeting points or transportation in place.

Usually, tour operators monitor ship comings and goings, as such they will know if there is a problem or not.

Just be ready to dis-embark upon arrival.

bon voyage

From the vendor's web site it does not look as though they specifically cater to cruise ship passengers.  While you should be fine, if there is a delay in docking or clearing the ship you might have a problem.  I would call the vendor directly to see what their experience has been with cruise ship passengers being able to make this trip.  Then you have to make the best decision for your comfort level and tolerance for $ loss.  Does Celebrity offer a similar trip?

Thank you for your response, I appreciate your time.

Celebrity Millennium does not offer the Sawyer Glacier tour.   Allen Marine does and mostly contracts with cruise ships, they were willing to reserve for me but their time did not work for the 28th.  Adventure Bound has told me I should be fine but I am skeptical as it really is close.  AB's departure point isn't too far from the docking marina.  So, I may go ahead and book knowing that I may lose my money.  Visiting Mendenhall with hikes as the backup plan.