Solarium Bistro or other MDR alternatives on Allure?

LMaxwell

Going on Allure in few months; can anyone tell me if that is the ship that Solarium Bistro offers dinner?  Is it complimentary for dinner?  Does someone have a menu they can share of the dinner menu?  I have not been on Allure since 2013; what are the complimentary alternatives available to the MDR?  We did book a Boardwalk Balcony cabin that I think comes with one family meal at Johnny Rockets; not sure if that's for use as lunch or dinner, or that i want JR in lieu of dinner elsewhere.  

Allure does not have the Solarium Bistro for dinner.  That venue becomes Samba Grill, an extra cost specialty restaurant.

Other "free" food venues normally open at dinner time: Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's, Windjammer.

14 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Allure does not have the Solarium Bistro for dinner.  That venue becomes Samba Grill, an extra cost specialty restaurant.

Other "free" food venues normally open at dinner time: Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's, Windjammer.

IME, Park Café closes at 7, so an early dinner can be had there.  🙂

32 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

Going on Allure in few months; can anyone tell me if that is the ship that Solarium Bistro offers dinner?  Is it complimentary for dinner?  Does someone have a menu they can share of the dinner menu?  I have not been on Allure since 2013; what are the complimentary alternatives available to the MDR?  We did book a Boardwalk Balcony cabin that I think comes with one family meal at Johnny Rockets; not sure if that's for use as lunch or dinner, or that i want JR in lieu of dinner elsewhere.  

Since JR has the same menu all day long (except for breakfast), there should be no difference between lunch and dinner.  (I believe that the wording is "meal" on the listed benefit)

22 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Could be it's changed, but my experience was that Park Cafe was not open after 5pm. 

32 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

9 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Could be it's changed, but my experience was that Park Cafe was not open after 5pm. 

How about we split the difference and call it 6:00 for Park Cafe.  Compass is from Allure Oct 14.

4EE7C70A-129B-42D4-AA41-537133F6F88A.png