Guarantee assignment question

Doc'sWife

I booked on 3-26 for a last minute cruise on Conquest departing 4-11 (Easter). It is through Skyauction. They have told me that I am in a 6a guarantee and that Carnival would assign the cabin the week before the cruise. So, I called Carnival this morning and they said that they can't give me any information about my assignment, because I booked with an outside source. Phoned Skyauction, and they aren't giving me any information other than it is a 6A guarantee booking.

So, question is, how do I find out if and what the assigned cabin is? I know I can wait until I get to the pier check-in and find out, but I am wondering if I could find out prior to then. It is not a big deal if I don't find out until Sunday. I would just like to look at the ship map in the brochure and see where I am going to be.

Silly?

bath.gif

2/05 Grandeur of the Seas

4/04 Conquest

2/04 Grandeur of the Seas

10/03 Holiday

7/03 Holiday

2/02 Inspiration

Thats the deal you live with when you book a guarantee. You MIGHT get the info when you receive your documents. More than likely you won't know what cabin you have been assigned until you get to the dock.

I have "won" 1 cruise through them. I also got a GTY cabin. I did not find out my cabin # until I got to the dock. Sky Auction was no help whatsoever. icon_frown.gif I had a great time on the Sensation. A Cat 6 (outside) should be great. We are sailing on the Conquest on Halloween.

Joe

Conquest (Sleazy III)10/31/04 My 25th !

Lots of people don't find out their cabin assignments until the day of sailing if they book a guarantee. It's not Skyauction's fault if Carnival does not assign a room. That's just what you have to deal with if you book a guarantee.

Sovereign of the Seas (11/89)

Monarch of the Seas (8/99)

Norwegian Sea (7/02)

Carnival Glory (4/17/04)

looks to me like you're sitting in a hot tub full of bubblebath, wigglin' your toes.. icon_eek.gif

doesn't matter what cabin you are in as long as ya can do that icon_cool.gif

Have a great cruise..!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

Archived