Just booked Breakaway!!

YankeesFan4Life

So excited!  Just booked for the 8/11/19 sailing Western Caribbean from Miami. Free flights from Newark!  

I just downloaded the NCL App on my phone, and I saw somewhere on there about texting, making reservations etc while on board.  My question is, do you have to pay for the wifi to be able to use their app on the ship?  I've heard Disney has it, and I know RCI didn't when I was on Adventure this summer.  Just looking for a way to keep in touch with my teens while on a huge ship with 4k people!

• Like 1

My BIL and I used the NCL APP when we went on the Breakway this past April.  You have to pay a fee (I want to say it was a one time $10 fee) when you first access it but otherwise you can message back and forth with the other person who has the app.  We found it useful in order to figure out when we were meeting up etc.

Edited by Redsky5292
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Redsky5292 said:

My BIL and I used the NCL APP when we went on the Breakway this past April.  You have to pay a fee (I want to say it was a one time $10 fee) when you first access it but otherwise you can message back and forth with the other person who has the app.  We found it useful in order to figure out when we were meeting up etc.

Fantastic!!!!  I hope its $10!  I'd pay more for it, but shhhhh don't tell NCL!!!  Thanks for the feedback!