Just off Carnival Breeze 11/24 to 12/1

ashley2196

On 12/31/2018 at 4:41 PM, RoperDK said:

Thank you for posting menus and funtimes.  We are on this itinerary in a few weeks. I have a few questions....

1.  How was the buffet quality and selection?  Did the dinner buffet have some of the MDR options?  On our last couple of cruises we have been disappointed with the buffet.

2.  Do suite passengers have priority disembarkation?  Will they get luggage tags in their stateroom or have to pick them up?

Thanks in advance,

Dawn

1. The buffet lines for breakfast and lunch were ridiculous. I usually went to the blue iguana cantina. As far as the buffet for dinner, I’m not sure because I went to the dinning room every night for dinner. 

2. I don’t believe suite passengers got priority for disembarkation. My parents stayed in a suite on this cruise but they are also platinum so they had there disembarkation tags delivered to them. 

• Thanks 1

We just got back from our 3rd cruise this year (week before xmas) and it was like that on all 3 cruise's since last December.  If you have priority boarding status (platinum, diamond or FTTF) you will get your zone tags delivered to cabin day before.  The rest will be available in a given location (typically near ocean plaza area somewhere), THIS IS ANNOUNCED THE DAY/EVENING BEFORE so that everyone knows what time the zone tags are available the next morning (this was the process on the last 3 ships (all different) we have been on).  

If you do not have priority status and choose to self debark (take your own luggage off), good luck, the lines are long for the elevators (lots of pushing from your fellow cruisers) and customs for that matter, its the same on all ships for the self debark group especially.  They will call the zone numbers out BUT many people (#mefirst) ignore the process and just go for the elevators no matter what number they have.  Happens every cruise unfortunately.  

Edited by Drazil65

Suites were in the theater for priority self debarkation with FTTF, Diamonds and Platinums on our October Breeze cruise. Order off the ship was FTTF, suites and then Diamonds and Platinums. I know the Diamonds and Platinums don’t want to believe that was the order but it definitely was.

• Thanks 1