Help for family cruise 50th Anniversary

killineybay

We are a family group of 15 booked on the Bliss for June, 2019 for our 50th wedding anniversary.   We booked through one of NCL’s agents as a group booking.  We are having some conflicting information from her on what I have read here.  Basically, she doesn’t want to confirm things with us until final payment.  She told me reservations for specialty dining and shows could not be taken until final payment and that I need to call her for all reservations and excursions .  I think she is correct about shows but not specialty dining.  My question is:

Can members of our party reserve specialty dining before final payment?  We don’t all want to dine together every evening.  Some of our party have the specialty dining package and want to make their own reservation.  Can we do this through our own individual account or do we have to go through her for everything?

Thank you.

Your NCL rep is correct on making reservations for shows, and restaurants.  Final payment is 120 days from the date of your cruise.  Once you make your final payment you can make reservations on your own, or anyone in your party can do so as well, or you can go thru your rep. You will need to create an account, which allows you to do/explore many things. 

If you haven't done so already, log in to "My NCL", and set up your account, you will need your reservation number, if I'm not mistaken.    

Hope this helps!

Edited by Oldgoat61

Just an update on the reservations.  I am 118 days from my next cruise, and I can't make reservations for dining.  I even tried calling, and they couldn't make them either. I'm wondering if there new program has some glitches that is stopping me from doing it.

There are special events that can book for a large group. I was able to make dinner reservations for our party of 13 through special events for our trip (in 21 days!). You email them specialevents (add the ship name IE Bliss, Escape, Sky, etc) at NCL.com the dates, restaurant, time requested and number in the party.  Take the shows into account when making your request too. 

Good luck!