FCO thru LHR then to DFW???

TSUmom

14 hours ago, slidergirl said:

I was just wondering if BREXIT is going to  mess with air travel.  

In theory it could, if the UK falls out of existing air services agreements and there are no replacement air service agreements in place. In that event, then all scheduled international flights to/from the UK would cease.

In reality, that is so unlikely to happen that I think it could be regarded as purely theoretical.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:32 AM, Globaliser said:

In theory it could, if the UK falls out of existing air services agreements and there are no replacement air service agreements in place. In that event, then all scheduled international flights to/from the UK would cease.

In reality, that is so unlikely to happen that I think it could be regarded as purely theoretical.

My brain was in a total fog when I landed at LHR from NBO (already flown hours and hours, starting at a dirt strip in the Masai Mara).  I can't remember if I did passport control and customs or just a transit and security.  That was part of what I was thinking about - if everyone would have to do passport control and customs at LHR (getting luggage, re-checking luggage) like we have to do when we enter the US.   That could add time.