12pm Arrival-Does Blue Lagoon Make Sense?

lucky7s

We are on the Adventure in June and dock at 12pm.  From what I can find the last ferry leaving Blue Lagoon Island is 4pm which doesn't give us much time.  Is this correct or am I missing something?  I was interested in booking the Sea Lion encounter and hopefully having some beach time but now I am thinking that isn't going to work.  Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, lucky7s said:

We are on the Adventure in June and dock at 12pm.  From what I can find the last ferry leaving Blue Lagoon Island is 4pm which doesn't give us much time.  Is this correct or am I missing something?  I was interested in booking the Sea Lion encounter and hopefully having some beach time but now I am thinking that isn't going to work.  Thoughts?

You won't have enough time.  Even getting to the island by 10 am, which we have done several times was shorter than I would have liked.  the last ferry I believe is around 3pm to make it back to the ship by 4pm.  Too rushed unfortunately.  Well worth going if you have longer in Nassau.

Thank you limeyalchemist!  I was thinking the same thing.  We are in port 12p-12a but it really rules out a lot of things since the last ferries from some of the spots I am interested in are at either 3 or 4.  I will keep looking.  Thank you again!