Providence to Cape Liberty-ANY BUSSES?

avril4111

Can you manage your luggage?  Look at Amtrak to Newark Penn Station.  From there you can take PATH to Exchange Place, Hudson-Bergen light rail “Bayonne 8th St train to 34Th St, and Uber into the port.  Or you can just Uber directly to the port from Newark Penn.  The other option is to take Amtrak to New York Penn Station, walk 2 blocks to PATH at 6th Ave & 32nd St (elevator access on 6th west side just north of 32nd), take train to Hoboken, and transfer via elevator to the light rail to Bayonne.

If  you come by bus, you can cab to PATH and do the above.  I’m doing the train in Feb and will stay precruise in Jersey City.  I bought a ticket to Newark and will decide my final route depending on the weather.

Disagree with the comment to drive. I have done 5 cruises from Bayonne last year and drove to 4 of them. Weekday leqving on teh same day left at 5 am and traffic was a bear from New Haven to Conn boarder, Have taken Merit parkway and it still was heavy traffic. If its just you Amtrak is way better. Get off in Newark and Uber to port. I'm taking the train for the second time next Friday. I'll message Uber costs when I return. Plenty of time to plan. I have a friend who loves to use Peter Pan buss. I believe cheaper than train.  Not sure where she gets off.