Luggage under bed?

kathykay

should be fine...if you are in a v or dv it is a little tough to get them out on the side near the closet....so if you are using for added storage space use the open side.  With self serve laundry or viking's great laundry service you may not need 3 big suitcases.  Not a lot of storage in the lower category rooms.  If you are on the Sun or newer  there are more drawers in the closet ( I am assuming the the Orion has those drawers too)

3 hours ago, deec said:

should be fine...if you are in a v or dv it is a little tough to get them out on the side near the closet....so if you are using for added storage space use the open side.  With self serve laundry or viking's great laundry service you may not need 3 big suitcases.  Not a lot of storage in the lower category rooms.  If you are on the Sun or newer  there are more drawers in the closet ( I am assuming the the Orion has those drawers too)

Thank you . We’re in a dv so I guess I’ll make it work.  My dh has an injury and can’t lift much weight so I’m trying to distribute everything in more bags. I’m going to be doing the lifting and a 50 lb bag is really too much for me. We are on the sun so more drawers sounds good, but I’m thinking that takes up hanging space . I know I’m probably taking too much, but I hate it when just what I want is in my closet at home!!

3 more days! 

you can still hang shirts and folded pants ( my dresses hung, but I am only 5'2") in the closet side with the drawers.  The upper shelf on that side has been eliminated.  Sorry I cant find my picture!!