MSC Seaside 12/22/18 ~ Christmas in the Yacht Club

LisaLisa87

On 12/31/2018 at 10:33 PM, DMH15 said:

Thanks much.  I appreciate it.  I like to budget in advance   To be on the safe side $50 each way should work.  

If you have Google Maps on your phone it is very close in cost when you pick a ride sharing service while getting directions. I just sampled FLL to the Intercontinental and it said Uber is $35-$47 so OP was right in the middle. Just a quick method to check what rides could cost in the future.

Thanks for that info :classic_smile:
I looked it up online after you posted what was provided and found this [emoji3526]
"The MED by MSC fragrance itself is fresh and fruity, with warm notes of fig, almond and vetyver combining to create a welcoming and inviting ambiance and an enhanced sense of well-being and luxury".
I will I will bring my own just in case, haha!

Here's a photo of what's supplied. I didn't think much of them and would recommend that you do bring your own:

3a551f096ef427edf9304520b0474599.jpg

2 hours ago, milocoman said:

If you have Google Maps on your phone it is very close in cost when you pick a ride sharing service while getting directions. I just sampled FLL to the Intercontinental and it said Uber is $35-$47 so OP was right in the middle. Just a quick method to check what rides could cost in the future.

Thanks much!