Move up offer question

avp1234

I know you only get to keep the perks of the original booking.  The Royal suite comes with extras like specialty restaurants etc., and I've read you get to keep those.  I believe the Signature Suite also comes with those same benefits as the Royal does, but I haven't read anything about move up offer getting to keep the benefits associated with the room.  Anyone Know?  It's only worth it to me if I get the extras of the Signature Suite as to whether I bid on it or not.  Thanks!

? Are you asking if you get the benefits that come with the Signature Suite if you win a bid for Signature Suite?  The answer to that question is yes.  You also get to keep the perks (BBB bundle) perks that came with your original booking.

or are you asking a different question?

Edited by jagoffee

12 hours ago, avp1234 said:

I'm in a verandah now and only have one perk.  Guess I"m asking if the signature suite comes with the extras such as specialty restaurants, wifi etc.  I didn't see it listed when I bid.

If you winn the bid, you will keep your current perk.  In addition you will get all the regular benefits that come with the Signature Suite.  (The same extra benefits that you would get witha Signature Suite on a repositioning cruise)

Celebrity does not list the benefits associated with each different category during the Move Up process.  

Edited by jagoffee