???

4nzic1

is anyone familiar with cabin 1111 on legend? i know it's 1A and upper/lower bunks but does anyone have first hand experience of being in one of these cabins? i see from the deck plan that there are only about 5 of these cabins on Legend and 1111 looks like the lesser of the five evils with the 5 cabins(meaning location).

and why are we not in the 'cabin selection tips' forum?? Instead of ??? marks, at least put a ship and a cabin # in the 'heading' so that those of us who have no opinion or idea of an answer won't bother looking at your post???? icon_confused.gif

Like "Legend, Cabin 1111 ?'s"

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

I just tried to get rid of the question marks and change my heading but it says that I can't because it's been more than 30 minutes. Once again I APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO MIGHT FEEL THE SAME AS YOU WHEN IT COMES TO MY HEADING. I'm new and still learning. Someday I'll be as experienced at this as many of you and won't make such mistakes. icon_wink.gifI've had one other person point out to me in another cruisechat that I posted in the wrong area but they weren't as angry as it seems to have made you. Again, sorry this stressed you so much.

P.S. I was not even aware of the 'cabinselection tips' forum until you pointed it out. Thanks, I'll ck it out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stlrboo:

and why are we not in the 'cabin selection tips' forum?? Instead of ??? marks, at least put a ship and a cabin # in the 'heading' so that those of us who have no opinion or idea of an answer won't bother looking at your post???? icon_confused.gif

Like "Legend, Cabin 1111 ?'s"

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

http://www.xpectmore.com/images/odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heck, i work in a crime lab and all day must deal with da's waiting till the last minute asking for results, law enforcement officials who actually believe we're as fast as CSI, driving on these awful southern california freeways, etc. icon_smile.gifi've developed pretty thick skin. No offense taken.

Yes, WELCOME!

To answer your question, the upper/lower combination 1A cabins are pretty darn nice. My kids who like to sleep in think they're just great. The offer the same bathroom that you'll find in any other cabin, the same twice daily (at least) cabin service and the same access to all the ship's facilities...just at a greatly reduced price; there are no less expensive cabins.

Good question, ask more!

Here's what you might see:

1AWeb2.jpg

Here's more on the different cabin categories you might find on your ship:

http://www.lifeiscruising.com/cabins

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

4nzic1,

With the experience in your chosen profession I bet you had some "thoughts" on how to deal with the first poster who responded to you! icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by Salty Dawg on 04-07-04 at 01:35 AM.]

stlrboo - I am fairly new also and thought you were extremely rude to the original poster. Totally not necessary! If that was really how you felt about the question, there was a much NICER way to explain where the question should have been posted. JMHO.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

SENSATION! FIRST CRUISE! 7/10/04

4nzic1 - post away your questions! There are so many nice people who genuinely WANT to answer and help us newbies along! They have been great to me and I still have 3 months worth of questions to ask before I leave on my first cruise!LOL!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

SENSATION! FIRST CRUISE! 7/10/04

Any cabin on the Legend will be wonderful. Have a great trip. You won't spend much time in your cabin other than sleeping. I think you'll find the 1A to work out great for that. icon_biggrin.gif

dolph.gif

Carnival Pride 5/4/02

Carnival Conquest 1/19/03

Carnival Legend 1/16/04

florida_fl_md_wht.gif

4nzic ~ Forensic - icon_cool.gif

My first thought was also, why the ??? - but when I saw that you're a newbie, I, of course, let it pass. We were ALL newbies at one time, and no question is a bad question here, or in the wrong place if you don't know.

Welcome to the board! I'm not new to cruising, but I have gained a wealth of information by being on this board. Ask away! icon_smile.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Thanks everyone for all the support and also the information I sought. The photos of the 1A were awesome! icon_cool.gif Stlrboo has made amends and all is forgiven. icon_smile.gif In my line of work I deal with worse but face to face, one just an hour ago. icon_smile.gif The only difference is that they carry guns and not keyboards. icon_smile.gif The problem 99% of the time is that they aren't fully aware of the situation and after it is explained they apologize like crazy for their behavior. It's understandable that some people may have an off day. But they should keep in mind that their off day shouldn't be passed on to others. Whereas I'm thick skinned and just let the comment roll off for the most part the next person might really be upset, offended, etc and may even take it to the next level. i.e. complain to any powers that might be, get into an ugly posting war until both are kicked off the board, etc. Let's just be aware that newbies such as myself are going to make mistakes. Help us instead of slapping our hands. icon_smile.gif Maybe Stlrboo is going through cruise withdrawal. icon_smile.gif I know I am as my cruise approaches in 2 weeks and I'm already anxious about my dec 2005 cruise. icon_smile.gif ONCE AGAIN, THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT AND INFO!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The only difference is that they carry guns <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who says we don't carry guns?

Just try posting something unfairly negative about Carnival and you'll see nuclear explosions!

icon_cool.gif

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

I havent' a clue as to your question but looks like it was answered. Anyway welcome and no need for an apology!!

Liv...Winds are 15 knots and holding....the whole world is a drop zone!

cs-ts-746.jpg

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until the SINsational Cruise from the Bayou

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2002;2;9;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Talk about SCD!!

NCL Sky 2/02

Triguy

The function of chat rooms is to raise human suffering to a higher level.

from

http://www.insultmonger.com/assorted/computers_and_internet_2.htm

Tens of thousands of funny and clever insults for all occasions!

from

http://www.insultmonger.com/insults.htm

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CruisingIsLife:

Just try posting something unfairly negative about Carnival and you'll see nuclear explosions!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what about stuff like jeans in the dining room, kids in the hot tub, smoking on the balcony? icon_biggrin.gif

Liv...Winds are 15 knots and holding....the whole world is a drop zone!

cs-ts-746.jpg

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until the SINsational Cruise from the Bayou

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2002;2;9;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Talk about SCD!!

NCL Sky 2/02

SALTY DAWG,

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!! I needed that laugh first thing this morning as yesterday we had a death at the lab. One of our drug analyst who was 84 (believed to be the oldest analyst in the entire DOJ system) was found at his breakfast table yesterday morning after we called police in his city and asked them to go over and ck on him as he didn't show up for work yesterday morning. He and I are like clockwork, we are the first two in the building every morning at 7:00am even though we don't start work till 7:30. I became worried when he wasn't there yesterday morning. We all were especially when 9:30 rolled around and there was no answer at his home and he still was a no show. Well, gotta go off to work but wanted to let you know that I loved the graphics on that one. Where do you guys get the cool graphics? (Almost afraid to use question marks icon_biggrin.gif)

Archived