Alfredo's

Contessa30

2 minutes ago, KurtMo said:

Do they only make certain pizzas or have longer waits for the gluten-free pizza?  My wife is gluten-free and we will be on Royal Princess at the end of March - I was excited to hear somebody speak of the gluten-free pizza first hand.

When my wife became gluten free, she could always get it, but I think she sometimes had to let them know in advance (maybe the day before) that she wanted GF pizza so they could make the GF dough.  Now, however, at least Alfredo's keeps some made up and can make a GF pizza on request.  Like anything on Princess, that may vary from ship to ship.  Since it is the dough, I guess they could make any type of pizza.  I'd recommend talking to the head waiter in Alfredo's when you board and letting him/her know what you want so they can be prepared.  We've had really good luck dealing with the GF thing on every Princess ship we've been on.

3 minutes ago, PSCSkipper said:

When my wife became gluten free, she could always get it, but I think she sometimes had to let them know in advance (maybe the day before) that she wanted GF pizza so they could make the GF dough.  Now, however, at least Alfredo's keeps some made up and can make a GF pizza on request.  Like anything on Princess, that may vary from ship to ship.  Since it is the dough, I guess they could make any type of pizza.  I'd recommend talking to the head waiter in Alfredo's when you board and letting him/her know what you want so they can be prepared.  We've had really good luck dealing with the GF thing on every Princess ship we've been on.

I guess I should have added that all the pizzas in Alfredo's are made to order so they do take a little time to prepare, but the GF pizzas shouldn't take any longer than the gluten pizzas.