Alfredo's

Contessa30

5 hours ago, Contessa30 said:

Does anyone have a menu for Alfredo's?    Do you need a reservation?

Thanks!

Might want to reply with the ship you're going to be on. Menu's aren't the same. The Sapphire, for example, had only pizza.

13 minutes ago, crawford said:

Might want to reply with the ship you're going to be on. Menu's aren't the same. The Sapphire, for example, had only pizza.

Thanks for that info.  I didn't realize they vary. 

I think this menu was from a posting for the Royal, that was why I saved it.

Hope it was helpful.

• Like 1

Second the recommendations!!  Love the sangria and it is one of the better drink bargains on the ship, more than enough to share.  We like both the red and the white.  Also love the veal ravioli in the sinfully wonderful sauce, the veggie antipasto salad, the eggplant rollatini, the pizzas, etc.  You get the point!  

• Like 2

I like Alfredo's, but my wife LOVES Alfredo's (they do gluten free at Alfredo's really well and she is gluten intolerant).  As mentioned, Alfredo's on the Royal and the Regal is a separate restaurant with pizza and many other choices.  On some other ships they sometimes do an "Alfred's" lunch in one of the other restaurants with a much more limited menu.

BTW, at least on the Royal last year, Alfredo's was open when we first boarded the ship so it may be another lunch option at embarkation.  Definitely worth checking out.

3 hours ago, PSCSkipper said:

my wife LOVES Alfredo's (they do gluten free at Alfredo's really well and she is gluten intolerant).

Do they only make certain pizzas or have longer waits for the gluten-free pizza?  My wife is gluten-free and we will be on Royal Princess at the end of March - I was excited to hear somebody speak of the gluten-free pizza first hand.