Seattle CruisePark

Nattyg1723

Has anybody had any experiences parking at the "Seattle CruisePark" on the armory grounds by Pier 91 in Seattle? The pricing is about 30 dollars cheaper than the Republic lot, but I worry about security. I get that it's on the armory grounds but does anyone know if they are manned during the week everyone is out on cruise?

Edited by Nattyg1723

33 minutes ago, Nattyg1723 said:

Has anybody had any experiences parking at the "Seattle CruisePark" on the armory grounds by Pier 91 in Seattle? The pricing is about 30 dollars cheaper than the Republic lot, but I worry about security. I get that it's on the armory grounds but does anyone know if they are manned during the week everyone is out on cruise?

Why don't you call them and ask?😃

Okay, CC is more reliable than the folks who operate the parking lot.:classic_rolleyes:

But, this is from their website: The Seattle CruisePark parking lot is staffed on all cruise days from 7am to 3pm. The lot has 24 hour access so you can drop off a car early or pick one up late.

Hi, 

We've parked at the armory lot numerous times and will do so again twice this coming summer. We've been very pleased with their services. If you go to their website and email them they get back to you very promptly. They pick you up at your car (or very, very close to it) and are very customer oriented. My husband has mobility issues and they make sure he's in ok, get the porter and the wheelchair person for me, and pick up and drop off right at the car. We have done a back-to-back a few times that has a week on Princess and a week on HAL and they worked with us on a two week rate. The other lot is bigger but you have to get your luggage to the shuttle pick-up area and they weren't willing to give us a 2-week rate when we were doing our back-to-back cruises. 

Karen

8 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Hi, 

We've parked at the armory lot numerous times and will do so again twice this coming summer. We've been very pleased with their services. If you go to their website and email them they get back to you very promptly. They pick you up at your car (or very, very close to it) and are very customer oriented. My husband has mobility issues and they make sure he's in ok, get the porter and the wheelchair person for me, and pick up and drop off right at the car. We have done a back-to-back a few times that has a week on Princess and a week on HAL and they worked with us on a two week rate. The other lot is bigger but you have to get your luggage to the shuttle pick-up area and they weren't willing to give us a 2-week rate when we were doing our back-to-back cruises. 

Karen

Thank you, Karen! Exactly the info I was looking for.