My Cruise Rewards

mrs. z

Hopefully someone can help. We have only cruised with RCL and want to use some rewards points for an upcoming cruise. It looks like so MANY of the rewards points are better for Celebrity of which we have never cruised. Does anyone know if the RCL points count towards the Celebrity or are they each separate? TIA

I just redeemed points yesterday towards my upcoming JOTS cruise in May.  There are points leftover on the RCCL card after I redeemed 30k points, but not enough to get me to the next reward level.  The next two cruises following JOTS are on Celebrity...I asked if I could my transfer the remaining RCCL points to my Celebrity Visa and was told no transfer of points. 

I also wanted to use the points to have $$$ taken off the balance due on my upcoming cruise...sure, the guy said...but when I got the confirmation e-mail, he had applied the points to OBC.  Since I have enough OBC, I had to call back to have it applied to the balance as originally requested.  Little bit of a hassle, but the customer service reps were very helpful.

Edited by lola2013