Price Drop Alert - FOS - Southern Caribbean - July 28

Racer70

FYI - There is currently a very nice price drop for the 7 day, Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan on the Freedom of the Seas leaving on Sunday, July 28, 2019 for an INTERIOR CABIN category, "WE PICK THE ROOM" selection. This itinerary goes to all three ABC Islands and St. Martaan.

If interested, you can book on Royal Caribbean's website. I had Royal Caribbean reprice my original booking and saved a ton of money.

Edited by Racer70

3 minutes ago, Racer70 said:

FYI - There is currently a very nice price drop for the 7 day, Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan on the Freedom of the Seas leaving on Sunday, July 28, 2019 for an INTERIOR CABIN category, "WE PICK THE ROOM" selection. This itinerary goes to all three ABC Islands and St. Martaan.

If interested, you can book on Royal Caribbean's website. I had Royal Caribbean reprice my original booking and saved a ton of money.

Should post this on your Cruises Roll Call

13 minutes ago, Racer70 said:

Yes, cruise fares sailing from SJ are exceptional.  Was looking at sail in mid-August to mid-September, but offset by the airfares flying from Newark, NJ.  Too bad.