Does every cruise have the chocolate buffet?

hiccups

A thread on the Celebrity board mentioning White Nights parties reminded me of my favorite events on our Azamara cruises--the chocolate buffet.    I don't see it mentioned too much here (perhaps no one else has the sweet tooth I have!), and I wondered if it's held on every cruise, or if we've just been lucky to have it on both of our Azamara cruises.

Our first Azamara trip, a British Open cruise, included chocolate candy like Mars bars and KitKats scattered around the tables.  I admit I was slightly disappointed that the buffet on our second cruise didn't have that nice little feature.  I took a couple back to the cabin with me, and it was a nice (and tasty) reminder of our trip on our flight home :classic_smile:

White Nights happens on every cruise.  The Chocolate Buffet has been a feature on cruises in the last year I have been on so hopefully you will be able to enjoy it again when you next cruise.  I am not sure if they do it on short cruises though because they already have to fit in the Azamazing Evening and White Nights and usually one night is a late night in port.  I am sure they try and fit it in if they can