Specialty Dining Package Reservations

Maineiacbartendar

We are 119 days out from our cruise on the Epic and our reservation includes the 3 meal SDP. Can anyone tell me when I can make reservations online for the different restaurants? I thought it was 120 days (I think I read it somewhere on one of the threads) but apparently that's not the case. We also have what NCL refers to as the  Adult Beverage Package, I'm assuming this is the same as the Ultimate Beverage Package  which includes all drinks up to $15. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for your input.

Reservations should be available at 120 days. If you can’t make them at the moment then there is a problem. NCL have had some issues with the system lately, so that could have something to do with it.

I would check on the roll call for your cruise if anyone else has had any luck.

2 hours ago, Maineiacbartendar said:

We are 119 days out from our cruise on the Epic and our reservation includes the 3 meal SDP. Can anyone tell me when I can make reservations online for the different restaurants? I thought it was 120 days (I think I read it somewhere on one of the threads) but apparently that's not the case. We also have what NCL refers to as the  Adult Beverage Package, I'm assuming this is the same as the Ultimate Beverage Package  which includes all drinks up to $15. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for your input.

Restaurant and show reservations on the Epic open 120 days prior to departure (130 for Haven guests). Figure out when your shows are first, book your shows, then book your dining around the shows.  

If you can not book online, call the general reservation number and book through a telephone agent. There have been problems with online bookings. People are resorting to talking to a real person to make reservations (gasp). By the time the online reservations open, some of the prime time dining opportunities are sold out. So, it is in your best interest to be proactive and call for a booking if you are particular about dining times. 

Your Adult Beverage Package (a.k.a. Ultimate Beverage Package) covers the first $15 of drinks. You pay for the difference on drinks over $15 plus a 20% gratuity on the difference.