Has anyone been to Buccanos recently?

trystran72

Hoping for some advice as I haven't seen anything too recent about Buccanos.  Our ship is the last of five getting into Cozumel and doesn't depart until 11:00 p.m. I was looking for a nice place to go for a sunset dinner and a bit of a beach day as well.  Was hoping for some input if anyone has any about this beach club. 

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, trystran72 said:

Hoping for some advice as I haven't seen anything too recent about Buccanos.  Our ship is the last of five getting into Cozumel and doesn't depart until 11:00 p.m. I was looking for a nice place to go for a sunset dinner and a bit of a beach day as well.  Was hoping for some input if anyone has any about this beach club. 

Thank you!!

Depending on what night you are in port you may need to pre-book for evening meal.

I don’t have recent experience but when we were at Buccanos they cleared out the resort between day visitors and evening meal. I don’t know if that still happens as we havent been in a while because we don’t like their policy for cruise ship visitors.

you could always go to Playa Azul (next door) for the afternoon and walk round to Buccanos in the evening.

Five ships is fairly average for Cozumel although I understand your concern arriving late. However, many cruise ship visitors rush off to a resort early in the morning and many are heading back by 2-3 pm for lunch or to shop.