Crew News --- Question for you

Italy52

We are booked on the May 18th 2020, 14-day Maasdam cruise to Alaska.  I know your cruise is the one before ours.  I have a question for you:  do you know when HAL will be posting the excursions for the remainder of their ports that do not have any options listed yet?  I went into the HAL website and did a mock booking and it showed a lot of excursions that do not presently appear as options on our BOOKED cruise.  The options, if they do happen, look wonderful.  Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide.

For my Denali cruise departing on Jun 2, the excursions were posted to the HAL website on Oct 27, 2018 last year.  For our same cruise in 2018, the excursions were posted Oct 7, 2017.

Based on the above, I will start looking for excursions to be posted on the HAL website for our May 2020 cruises in mid-September 2019 just to be safe.  As soon as I see them, I will post on my roll call and also to your roll call. 

FWIW, I am repeating the 14-day cruise in 2020 because it rained on me almost every day in 2018 and I hope to get some better photos this time. 

Specialty Dining was posted for my June 2 cruise the last week of January.

2 minutes ago, Crew News said:

For my Denali cruise departing on Jun 2, the excursions were posted to the HAL website on Oct 27, 2018 last year.  For our same cruise in 2018, the excursions were posted Oct 7, 2017.

Based on the above, I will start looking for excursions to be posted on the HAL website for our May 2020 cruises in mid-September 2019 just to be safe.  As soon as I see them, I will post on my roll call and also to your roll call. 

FWIW, I am repeating the 14-day cruise in 2020 because it rained on me almost every day in 2018 and I hope to get some better photos this time. 

Specialty Dining was posted for my June 2 cruise the last week of January.

Thanks very much for the quick response, I appreciate it.  I kinda figured the timing might be around Sept.