A classic pkg question

rid891

Thanks for the quick follow up...still can't decide about upgrading to premium are pay for the upgrade as I go. I like Makers Mark but if it's a $1.18 up charge per drink. ?..I'm not sure the premium is even worth looking into

5 minutes ago, rid891 said:

Thanks for the quick follow up...still can't decide about upgrading to premium are pay for the upgrade as I go. I like Makers Mark but if it's a $1.18 up charge per drink. ?..I'm not sure the premium is even worth looking into

Wait until you're onboard and decide after comparing the CBP and the PBP menus. Remember the difference in price will be the PBP drink price plus 18% gratuity. 

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, rid891 said:

In our last 10 cruises if I add together the upcharges from classic to difference +18% that we've paid it wouldn't come close to the price to upgrade for 1 of us for 1 cruise. I'd suggest waiting until you're on board and see what and how much you drink.