San Francisco Pier 27

Spideysmum

I’ve been talked back into an Alaska Cruise. Okay..I was really down after my 17 year old kitty died and husband was trying to cheer me up. I am not huge fan of Alaska but he writes about BEER and so ok but my caveat was leaving from San Francisco since it’s only a 90 minute drive.   

He wants to take extra bag to haul beer back. Yes...he knows about ‘fessing up with bottles at ports and is fine with that...collect his haul at the end of the journey. Therefore, we will probably have four bags and backpacks. We will have reserved cruise parking which appears to be across the street from the terminal (or knowing San Fran...a few blocks. Lol). So..can someone tell me if it’s possible to drive up to terminal building and drop bags before proceeding to parking?    Thanks. 😻😻

Edited by Spideysmum
Grammar

34 minutes ago, sunnytag said:

Consider shipping the brew back from Alaska to CA....no problems US to US.  The plus is you don't have to tote the stuff and he can ship a bunch at once .  Just saying...

Since the OP is driving IMO it is much easier and cheaper to schlep it back to their car.

Thanks guys. And yes it is easier to schlep bottles back especially because we aren’t flying this time.  Also he knows there are restrictions on shipping alcohol some places if you are not a business. And..,wasting precious port time wrapping and finding a shipping business. 🤔

Glad and to know we can drop bags and park. Hope the reverse works the same way. Fingers crossed.