Escape Margaritaville

worktocruise610

If you order food from the bar you paid the fee unless it has changed recently. 

We could order all the drinks we wanted but nothing else unless we paid the charge.

Edited by ray98

We were on escape last September for a Canadian cruise. We actually used one of our vouchers to eat there.    Ordered anything we wanted.   The cheesecake is incredible.  We love pretty much all the food especially the burgers.  Fabulous time the views are amazing. 

Edited by RareBird

3 hours ago, RareBird said:

We were on escape last September for a Canadian cruise. We actually used one of our vouchers to eat there.    Ordered anything we wanted.   The cheesecake is incredible.  We love pretty much all the food especially the burgers.  Fabulous time the views are amazing. 

I loved it there also, ate lunch there twice, but was thinking if I was at the bar having a drink maybe I could just have some nachos and be good. Thanks for letting me know

10 hours ago, madibeme said:

The bar menu only had a couple things but was a la cart. We just went a couple days ago for the $14.95 fee. Well worth the money. It was excellent 

Thanks - I also paid, thought it was worth it for sure, but just thinking about other options. More like an excuse for me to this about my cruise for the next 2 months lol