Corkage fee and bars?

Yukonjake

Our second cruise is coming up next week on Princess. I understand that we can take a bottle of wine aboard and enjoy without charge in our cabin. I understand that when I take it to the Crown Grill, I'm subject to a $15 corkage fee. My question is, can I take it to the Wheelhouse, or any other bar on board and, after paying the corkage fee, enjoy it in that bar (or wander from bar to bar)?

Technically yes, but why.  You would be better of opening it in your room, pouring a glass and then taking the glass with you.  No corkage that way.  I understand your wanting to continue pouring from the same bottle but carrying it bar to bar might be a hassle.   If it is an exceptional bottle that you do not want to miss any of, take it to one of your meals and drink what you like.  You can then store it on board for future use or if you desire bring the remainder back to your room.  By the way, you may bring 2 bottles per cabin free of initial corkage for “ in room use”, but you can bring more for which you are expected to pay corkage on boarding and which can then be consumed anywhere on board.