Disembarkation Times

Floridiana

Question:

When is the a.m. disembarkation time? Is it a range of times that we select on the ship and we get color coded luggage tags for the specific time we have selected? What precisely is this range of times?

I am asking because we will preorder a limousine in Yokohama and need to tell them when to pick us up at the cruise terminal.

Disembarkation is usually between around 0730 and 0900 and you can choose when you go in that time.

IF later  disembarkation is available, (it is not in all ports) you pay $35 per person and can stay until after lunch, usually 1400 is about the last time you can leave, sometimes it is earlier

We just disembarked this morning from the Journey. Yesterday, the Captain announced we would be arriving at a different pier than we left from, so you can't always count on knowing ahead of time. They provided a shuttle to those of us who had parked at the other pier, although my husband I just decided to walk (about 15 minutes). Disembarkation was delayed for some reason. We carried all our luggage off, but they hadn't yet started general disembarkation when we left shortly after 8.