Pixels Plus

Hello all,

We leave on the Freedom on March 16th. When Carnival announced the photo packages back in Spring 2018, I purchased the Pixels Plus for $200 before they made the changes. It is my understanding my purchase allows me to get all of the photos that are taken of my family. Has anyone had any issues with Carnival honoring this once on board since this package was only available for purchase for short amount of time?

We also purchased this package last spring and used it on our 14 day Hawaii cruise in October 2018.  Lots of pictures with no problem redeeming.  They had a list of at the photo desk and just checked every time you gathered your pictures.  Worked great.

1 minute ago, homer2005 said:

We also purchased this package last spring and used it on our 14 day Hawaii cruise in October 2018.  Lots of pictures with no problem redeeming.  They had a list of at the photo desk and just checked every time you gathered your pictures.  Worked great.

This is great to know, thank you!

I bought it for 4 sailings. Out of those 4, 2 of them gave me issues. They tried to give me all digitals, or limit me. I had the screenshot of John Healds post last spring stating that the original packages would be honored. I ended up getting all 150+ printed images as well as digitals. I did have to end up speaking to a supervisor with Pixels and showing them my receipt as well as John Healds Facebook post. Thankfully I had that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teknoge3k said:

I bought it for 4 sailings. Out of those 4, 2 of them gave me issues. They tried to give me all digitals, or limit me. I had the screenshot of John Healds post last spring stating that the original packages would be honored. I ended up getting all 150+ printed images as well as digitals. I did have to end up speaking to a supervisor with Pixels and showing them my receipt as well as John Healds Facebook post. Thankfully I had that. 

Any chance you still have the screen shot from John's page? If so, would you share that with me? I've printed and packed my receipt to take if needed.

I found it on his FaceBook page.  I'll try to attach it to this post...

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJohnHeald%2Fposts%2F2156866634355886&width=500" width="500" height="280" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

John Heald on Pixels Pkgs.JPG

• Thanks 1

Just now, carlacruz said:

I found it on his FaceBook page.  I'll try to attach it to this post...

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJohnHeald%2Fposts%2F2156866634355886&width=500" width="500" height="280" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

John Heald on Pixels Pkgs.JPG

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thekidsandi said:

Does anyone know with the new $99.98 Pixels package, if you get all your pictures on a flash drive, in addition to the 5 prints and 1 16x20 portrait?

For the current pixels package, you just get the 5 prints and the poster print.  Nothing additional.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, jdoc2007 said:

For the current pixels package, you just get the 5 prints and the poster print.  Nothing additional.

Can you add digital for a nominal (HA!) fee? Cant decide if i want to do this or just buy diditals and order my own canvas later.